This privacy statement serves to inform visitors of the HEAL Network for the Ethnography of Healing website about the registration of their personal data in compliance with the guidelines set forth under Art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation GDPR n. 679/2016 (concerning/on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data) and the Italian Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003).
1. Validity This privacy statement applies to the HEAL Network for the Ethnography of Healing website (www.healnetwork.eu) in its entirety. You agree with our statement by visiting and using our website.
3. Rights Under the EU Regulation GDPR n. 679/2016 at any time, you have the right of access, rectification, objection, restriction of processing and to request the removal of your personal data. You have the right to request an overview of your personal surfing data, as processed by Google Analytics and/or the removal of specific data sets. Please use our contact address in case you want to use one or more of these rights. We can only remove specific data sets if this is still in accordance with our legal obligations.
4. Data processing and protection We intend to handle all your data with care manually or using automation, including the support of electronic/online and automated systems, in compliance with the criteria set forth by the EU Regulation GDPR n. 679/2016 (concerning/on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data) and the Italian Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003). We will never provide your data to third parties without your permission, only if we are legally obliged to do so. Should you have any concerns about your privacy when using our website, please contact us at email@example.com to allow us address your concerns. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
5. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer The data controller is Sapienza - Università degli studi di Roma, P.le Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Rome, Italy. The DPO (Data Protection Officer) currently in office is Mr. Andrea Bonomolo (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Google Analytics We Google Analytics to track general data of our visitors, such as the number of visitors, the country they are visiting from, what kind of devices they use and how long they spend on each of our pages. We do not collect personally identifiable information and we have no need to. Google Analytics functions in accordance with the general privacy statement of Google. Heal – Network for the Ethnography of Healing cannot affect the procession of your data via Google.
8. Third Parties Websites and Services This website contains hyperlinks to other websites. Heal – Network for the Ethnography of Healing is not responsible for the procession of your data on these external websites. For instance, if you click one of the YouTube or Vimeo videos embedded in our website, you accept the policy and privacy regulations of YouTube or Vimeo.